Videos dominate today’s market
87% of online marketers use video content according to Outbrain.
Visuals are quicker to grasp
90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
Mobile views are increasing
Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users.
Youtube’s powerful influence
More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos.
The problems we are solving:
Content seekers (brands) find it extremely difficult to select and approach relevant content creators (vloggers)
No tools to rank and select vloggers based upon key performance indicators (KPIs)
Lack of price transparency for vloggers’ services
Intermediaries between vloggers and brands today earn up to 70% from brands budget, for every deal
Ownership and content distribution rights are not transparent, their management is pricy and time-consuming.
Vloggers are often paid with huge delays, which creates an additional financial burden.
• Brands are able to efficiently screen and filter vloggers to find the perfect match for their goals.
• Using a proprietary artificial intelligence algorithm, vloggers are transparently and fairly ranked based upon various KPIs.
• There is no intermediation between content creators and content seekers, so brands pay less and vloggers earn more.
• Vloggers can be contacted directly, or participate in contests initiated by brands to produce promotional videos.
• Blockchain provides the highest level of transparency and provides the ability to automatically enforce the agreed-upon entertainment rights.
• The AQER platform grants immediate and secure transactions in the marketplace via utility token (the AQER Token).
Our solution is the AQER Blockchain Marketplace.
From user’s perspective, AQER platform is mainly composed by 2 parts: The ranking engine, powered by AI technics, that process vloggers KPI and build vloggers ranking The marketplace, in which both parties can transact in a secure, trasparent and easy way,and in wich brands can organise contests engaging vloggers. AQER revenues are related only on commissions (no entry fee), with a transaction fee of just 2% at the beginning to quickly gain traction and market share (transaction fee will be increased to 4% from 2021).
Ranking = Pricing
Users of the AQER platform can benefit from key aspects
of blockchain and artificial-intelligence technologies:
AQER is transparent
can be tracked, thus ensuring
AQER is immutable
cannot be changed or altered by anyone, which
contributes to the enforcement of ownership rights.
AQER is artificially inteliggence
algorithms enable coherent and independent vlogger
classification into a six-level ranking scale.
Meet the team
10 October 2018 in Switzerland
23 October 2018 in Dubai Marina
24-25 October 2018 in Dubai
25 October 2018 in Dubai
1 November 2018 in Malta
3 November 2018 in Malta
3 -8 November 2018 in China
15 November in San Francisco
2 December, Tel Aviv
11 - 12 December in Las Vegas
Sign up for email alerts and stay
tuned for our latest insights!
Subscribe to our Newsletter here.